Home Information
Information


The
original Fantoft stave church was built in
Fortun in Sogn in 1150 and moved to Fantoft in 1883.
The church was totally destroyed by fire June 6, 1992,
has been rebuilt as it was before the fire.

Opening hours:

May 15 - September 15 daily from 10.30 - 18.00

Entrance fee - credit card is prefered:

Adults NOK. 60
Student NOK. 45
Children NOK. 30

Tour operators:

Adults NOK. 56
Student NOK. 34
Children NOK. 23

Visitors Counter

Today72
All Days213397